- Responds to incoming sales calls in a courteous and timely manner
- Demonstrates the ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintains a record of phone conversations
- Processes customer orders, advising on product applications, availability, correct parts and prices
- Confers with Office, Service, and Management Staff on issues related to customer service
- Promotes a professional company image through prompt, thorough and courteous customer service
- Assist Outside Sales Representatives with territory development with lead generation through new contacts gained from calls
- Expected to generate 25 external calls per day in addition to quote calls
- Tracks all quotations to ensure timely followup on customer inquiries
- Update vendor/manufacturing pricing records as advised
- Keep work area neat and clean as directed by supervisor
- Performs other duties as assigned
Industrial sales background preferred. Electrical Parts and Equipment Sales Knowledge is a plus. 1 to 2 years experience working in a fast paced Inside Sales work environment. Must enjoy working in a team environment with focus on Customer Service. Experience in sales and/or customer service is essential for this position. Previous use of CRM system is preferred. Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
Must have professional telephone manner. Ability to work well with others and under pressure in a team-oriented environment. Proven negotiation skills. Excellent phone, email and verbal communication skills. Excellent organization skills required.