- Attend site walk through with customers, salesman and contractors.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by pricing materials, studying proposals, blueprints, schematics, specifications, and related documents.
- Compile these costs to analyze overall timeline and logistics.
- Utilize working experience to finalize the price.
- Create a written quotation with scope of work and explanation of the work agreed on.
- Stipulate terms of the agreement and terms of payment and conditions of changes.
- Review quotation with management.
- Present quotation to customer or send to salesman as scope of work with quoted price.
- Follow up after quote is received by customer to address questions or concerns.
- Receive from customer signed quotation with PO or contract.
- Distribute to the proper persons to open job.
Project Manager Duties:
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects for multiple projects.
- Planning progress with management, customers, sub-contractors, workers, weather and production schedules.
- Make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule as well as managing labor.
- Organizing materials, equipment, sub-contractors, utilities and other support systems as the project progresses.
- Obtain permits, schedule inspections and file completion forms.
- Call in underground location requests. Inspect completed work to ensure quality and completion of agreement.
- Estimate change orders and get approval from customer.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 3 to 5 experience in the Electrical Trade in a commercial industrial service environment.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and safety requirements.
- Must hold an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- The ideal candidate is a top performer who brings high levels of energy and enthusiasm, can work independently, and works well with a diverse team.